Join us this August for our Tespa Summer Retreat, the most transformative experience in college esports!
Each year, Tespa Chapter Leaders work tirelessly to grow thriving gaming communities, build epic esports experiences, and provide a home to thousands of students on their campuses. That's why each year, our team works to build a seasonal event that celebrates the success of our leaders and gives them a chance to connect with each other, learn from industry experts, and return home energized to take on the new academic year.
Introducing: The Tespa Summer Retreat 2017
The Tespa Summer Retreat will bring together chapter leaders from each region to; collaborate on best practices, develop leadership skills, and tackle some of the biggest topics in the esports industry.
This 4-day event will take place August 9th through August 13th in Irvine, California. For those who are accepted to the program, the Retreat will be an all-expenses paid experience, including travel, rooming, and food. Applications are open to all chapter officers, with a maximum of one representative per chapter.
- Enrolled full-time or part-time in a university for the 2017-2018 year
- Hold a position in your chapter’s leadership team for the 2017-2018 year
2016 Attendee Quotes
- "One of the biggest factors in my success as a chapter leader was attending the Summer Retreat. That weekend completely changed my life. It changed everything for me."
- "Honestly I can not begin to explain how much I got out of this trip. I feel like I learned so much. This trip solidified my passion."
- "Overall, the food was unique and unlike anything else I've had and I enjoyed it."
Applications are due by July 9th at 11:59pm PDT.